The Berklee Institute for Accessible Arts Education offers three categories of programs.
- Arts education for people with disabilities: Individuals with disabilities of all ages can participate in our arts education programs.
- Degree programs and courses: The cohort of students in our one-of-a-kind graduate programs in music education and autism have a unique opportunity to advance their knowledge and expertise in teaching music to students with disabilities.
- Professional development: Those already working in the field can advance knowledge, skills, and expertise through our clearinghouse of workshops, conference, consultations, and resources.
Arts Education Programs for People with Disabilities:
- Private Music Lessons (Music)
- ConnectABLE Private Music Lessons (Music)
- Music Classes for Young Children (Music)
- Introduction to Musical Instruments Class (Music)
- Ukulele Ensemble (Music)
- Inner Harmony Ensemble (Music)
- Rock Band Ensemble (Music)
- iPad Ensemble (Music)
- Music Technology Class (Music)
- Bucket Drumming Class (Music)
- Music History Class (Music)
- Day Sessions: ABLE Summer Music Program
- Daytime Moon Creations Theater Program (theater)
- Step by Step (Dance)
- Sensory-Friendly Performances (Music, Theater, Dance)