Explore music and develop musical skills in weekly 45-minute classes for caregiver-and-child pairs. Sing, dance, play instruments, listen, and create with other children in a safe and welcoming environment.
Ages: 3–8 years old.
When: 12 Saturdays in the fall and spring semesters; six Saturdays in the summer.
Tuition: $175 per fall and spring semester; $90 for the summer semester. Need-based tuition assistance is available to families that qualify.
- Students must have a diagnosed disability.
- No previous musical experience is necessary.
- All students must be accompanied by an adult to every class.
- Students must be able to participate effectively in lessons or classes, and maintain an environment that is safe for themselves and others.
COVID-19 Policy for On-Campus Instruction
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, OR evidence of a negative test (PCR within 72 hours of their lesson, antigen test within 24 hours of their lesson) is required of all on-campus students.
- If proof of vaccination: Students must show proof of vaccination at the door when they arrive at their first lesson or class.
- If evidence of a negative test: Students must show evidence of the negative test each week when they arrive at their lesson or class.
Masking is optional when in the buildings.