Rock Band Ensemble (music)
Create and perform music in a rock band in weekly, hour-long meetings. Learn to play your favorite songs and be part of a band.
When: 12 Saturdays in the fall and spring semesters.
Tuition: $200 per semester. Need-based tuition assistance is available to families that qualify.
- Students must have a diagnosed disability.
- Students must be proficient on their instrument and be ready to play songs in an ensemble.
- Students must have at least one year of formal instruction on their instrument.
- More advanced opportunities will be available for students with experience.
- Students must own an instrument to practice with at home.
- Rock band instruments can include voice, guitar, piano, keyboard, bass, drums, percussion, violin, flute, saxophone, trumpet, or trombone.
- Students must be able to participate effectively in lessons or classes, and maintain an environment that is safe for themselves and others.
COVID-19 Policy for On-Campus Instruction
Masking is optional when in the buildings.