Learn to play a musical instrument in weekly, hour-long individual lessons. Instruction is available in all musical instruments, including voice, as well as in composition, arranging, and music theory.
|Private Music Lessons Program (information below)||All instruction takes place at our Boston campus.|
|ConnectABLE Private Music Lessons Program||All instruction takes place via video conference.|
Ages: 9–adult for 60-minute lessons; 6–8 for 30-minute lessons.
When: 12 Saturdays in the fall and spring semesters; six Saturdays in the summer session.
Tuition: 60-minute lessons: $1,000 per 12-week semester; $500 per six-week semester. 30-minute lessons: $500 per 12-week semester; $250 per six-week semester. Need-based tuition assistance is available to families that qualify.
- Students must have a diagnosed disability.
- No previous musical experience is necessary.
- More advanced musical opportunities will be available for students with experience.
- Students must have an instrument at home for practicing between lessons.
- Students must be able to participate effectively in lessons or classes, and maintain an environment that is safe for themselves and others.
COVID-19 Policy for On-Campus Instruction
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, OR evidence of a negative test (PCR within 72 hours of their lesson, antigen test within 24 hours of their lesson) is required of all on-campus students.
- If proof of vaccination: Students must show proof of vaccination at the door when they arrive at their first lesson or class.
- If evidence of a negative test: Students must show evidence of the negative test each week when they arrive at their lesson or class.
Masking is optional when in the buildings.