Private Music Lessons
Learn to play a musical instrument in weekly, hour-long individual lessons. Instruction is available in all musical instruments, including voice, as well as in composition, arranging, and music theory.
Note that students must select one program below. All instruction must take place either in person or online. It is not possible to combine in-person and online instruction.
|Private Music Lessons Program (information below)||All instruction takes place at our Boston campus.|
|ConnectABLE Private Music Lessons Program||All instruction takes place via video conference.|
Ages: 9–adult for 60-minute lessons; 6–8 for 30-minute lessons.
When: 12 Saturdays in the fall and spring semesters; six Saturdays in the summer session.
Tuition: 60-minute lessons: $1,000 per 12-week semester; $500 per six-week semester. 30-minute lessons: $500 per 12-week semester; $250 per six-week semester. Need-based tuition assistance is available to families that qualify.
- Students must have a diagnosed disability.
- No previous musical experience is necessary.
- More advanced musical opportunities will be available for students with experience.
- Students must have an instrument at home for practicing between lessons.
- Students must be able to participate effectively in lessons or classes, and maintain an environment that is safe for themselves and others.
COVID-19 Policy for On-Campus Instruction
Masking is optional when in the buildings.