The Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs is deeply committed to providing educational opportunities in the arts for all learners. Our highly trained instructors tailor their teaching to meet each individual student's needs in a safe and welcoming environment.
We offer an array of programs for students of all ages:
- Private Music Lessons
- Music Classes for Young Children
- Introduction to Musical Instruments Class
- Ukulele Ensemble
- Inner Harmony Ensemble (music)
- Rock Band Ensemble (music)
- iPad Ensemble (music)
- ABLE Day Sessions Summer Music Program
- Daytime Moon Creations Theater Program (theater)
- Step by Step (dance)
- Sensory-friendly performance (theater, music, dance)
Please note that students must have a diagnosed disability in order to participate in our programs. You can review our other program policies here.
Watch the story of Theresa, a pianist who studies with Rachel Jayson in our private music lessons program: