Berklee offers group tours for groups larger than 10 people who have expressed a strong interest in pursuing an education in music. These are typically high school–aged ensembles or music organizations.
Please note that April is the busiest month for group tour requests, and due to an expanded public tour schedule and other scheduling constraints, we will not be able to fulfill most group tour requests during this time.
The following are several other important things to know when planning your tour:
- Middle school–aged groups and groups exceeding 60 people will be scheduled and confirmed at the discretion of the campus tour manager, based on availability.
- Due to high demand, we are unable to offer these tours to elementary-aged students.
- We cannot accommodate groups looking for sightseeing or historic tours of Boston-area colleges and universities.
Schedule Your Group Tour
To request a group tour, please follow these three steps:
- Fill out and submit the form below four–six weeks in advance of your desired tour date.
- Speak to a Berklee representative to finalize your tour.
- Receive a confirmation email for your reservation.
Please note: Group tours do not include live music performances, meetings with faculty, or master classes. To attend a Berklee performance, please contact the Berklee Box Office at 617-747-2390.