You will interview with an admissions representative to discuss your goals, aspirations, and what you will bring to Berklee. Interviews completed online are given the same admission and scholarship consideration as those completed in-person.
All interviews are conducted in English. If you have concerns about your English language abilities, please contact the Office of Admissions at 617-747-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will explore five primary areas during your interview:
- How have you prepared for Berklee?
- What are your professional/career goals?
- Why do you want to study at Berklee?
- How will our diverse environment benefit you?
- What will you contribute to Berklee?
These questions will help you prepare for your interview:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in music?
- What are your musical strengths?
- What aspects of Berklee’s educational approach are most appealing to you?
- What are you interested in studying at Berklee?
- How will you help to cultivate a diverse community where members of all backgrounds, identities, and abilities feel supported, valued, and empowered?
- What outcomes do you expect as a result of attending Berklee?
- What advanced study options might be available to you after earning your degree at Berklee?
- How will you contribute to the Berklee network and improve the quality of the experience for your peers?