Every Berklee College of Music applicant must complete an interview as a part of the application process. During the interview process, we will explore these five primary areas/questions:
- How have you prepared for Berklee?
- What are your professional/career goals?
- Why do you want to study at Berklee?
- How will you contribute to our diverse and inclusive community?
- Why is being a part of an inclusive environment important to you?
You will interview with an admissions representative to discuss your goals, your aspirations, and what you will bring to Berklee. Interviews completed online are given the same admission and scholarship consideration as those completed in person.
In addition to the five areas mentioned above, prospective Bachelor of Music students should be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in music?
- What are your musical strengths?
You will complete an online interview through the Kira Talent portal. When you are ready to access the interview, follow the prompts to Kira Talent using the link sent to your inbox after submitting your Berklee College of Music application form.
In addition to the five areas mentioned above, prospective Bachelor of Arts students should be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What makes you prepared for the B.A. in music industry leadership and innovation?
- What is an example of a time you developed a creative or innovative solution to a problem?
- What is one of the biggest challenges facing the music industry?