Through our Visiting Artist Series, you will receive valuable firsthand career insight from some of the finest music business professionals from every sector of the industry.
Past Music Business/Management Department visiting artists include the following:
- Gerry Barad, chief operating officer of Live Nation Global Touring
- Brandon Haas, senior director for writer/publisher relations at Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI)
- Julie Hurwitz, vice president for commercial sync, Kobalt Music
- Chris Kaskie, president of Pitchfork Media
- Talib Kweli, hip-hop recording artist
- Jay Sweet, producer of the Newport Folk Festival
- Tim Westergren, CEO of Pandora
- Gail Mitchell, senior editor for R&B/Hip-Hop at Billboard Magazine
- Melody Ewing '07, director of A&R administration at Verve Label Group
- Natalia Nastaskin, head of U.S. Music Operations for United Talent Agency
- Dina LaPolt, entertainment lawyer and artist advocate
You can find upcoming visiting artist events listed on the Music Business/Management Events page.