Ralph Jaccodine began his music career as a musician and concert promoter in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and then as the concert director at the University of Notre Dame. He has worked with artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Kiss, Rush, Hall & Oates, Foreigner, Yes, the Doobie Brothers, Linda Rondstadt, and Kansas, among many others. After running his own commercial real estate company in Boston for 12 years, he joined Mike Dreese, the cofounder of Newbury Comics, one of the nation's leading retail music chains, in starting Black Wolf Records, an indie record label. Then in 1992, he started Ralph Jaccodine Management by guiding the career of songwriter Ellis Paul, then expanded the business by working with artists like Livingston Taylor, Rebecca Loebe, Martin Sexton, Eric Andersen, Vinx and the Push Stars, Adam Ezra and Bang Camaro, among others.
Jaccodine is the cofounder of the Boston Management Group, a professional organization he started 25+ years ago with Tim Collins, the longtime manager of Aerosmith. He has been active on various boards, including Folk Alliance International, Club Passim, Right Turn, and Hope Collaborative. He served on the advisory board of WUMB Radio and Noel Stookey’s Music to Life, and has worked with Ernie Boch Jr.'s Music Drives Us Foundation.
Jaccodine is a full-time faculty member at Berklee College of Music. He joined the Music Business/Management Department in 2013 and in 2015 won the Dean's Award for Innovation and Service. He serves as the faculty advisor for the Berklee Law and Management Club.
He's a frequent speaker at industry events such as the Folk Alliance International, South by Southwest, CMJ Music Festival, Americana Music Conference, Berklee's Re-Think Music Conference and Harvard's Recording Artists Project (RAP) program. He was the keynote speaker for Johnson & Wales University’s Leadership Conference and is a frequent speaker at Northeastern University, Harvard University, Emerson College, Boston University, and Tufts University. Internationally he has lectured at Singapore Polytechnic in Singapore and UCSI University in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The proud father of two college graduates, he's happy living a vigorous, yet contemplative life.
- Provides management services to Livingston Taylor, Ellis Paul, Eric Andersen, Rebecca Loebe, and Shun Ng and Magic Dick/J. Geils Band, among others
- Promoted concerts with Rush, Kiss, Bruce Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Kansas, Rush, Foreigner, the Doobie Brothers, Linda Rondstadt, and Yes, among many others
- Other professional distinctions include being the former concert director for the University of Notre Dame; starting Black Wolf Records in 1992; and serving as president of Ralph Jaccodine Management, an artist management company, since 1992
- On board of directors for Club Passim in Cambridge, Massachusetts, since 2004 and for Folk Alliance International since 2013
- On the Board of Hope Collaborative since 2014
- Recipient of Berklee's Dean’s Award for Innovation and Service, 2015
B.S., University of Notre Dame, economics, 1981