Your Berklee account gives you access to alumni services that provide exclusive berklee.edu and Berklee Hub and Berklee Connect content (login required), the Berklee Career Manager, transcript requests and Library resources (login required).
Important Note for Boston Conservatory Alumni
Alumni services for Conservatory alumni are currently under construction. If an account creation is successful, please note that the following services will not function correctly:
- Transcript services: This is currently not set up for Conservatory alumni. To request a transcript, use the service available at the Conservatory website. A Berklee account is not reqired for this;
- Berklee Connect: This directory is still under construction and will display outdated information for Conservatory alumni; and
- Berklee Hub: This application may indicate incorrectly that Conservatory alumni are still students or may not open properly.
We are working to achieve functionality for all services for Conservatory alumni. Note that the Career Manager and alumni email services are currently working as expected.
Important Note for Berklee Online Alumni
- Transcript services: To request a transcript, follows the instructions available at Berklee Online's website. A Berklee account is not required for this.
- Berklee Online account help: if you need technical assistance with your Berklee Online account, contact Berklee Online Support at email@example.com.
1. Request access to alumni services via email.
All Berklee alumni are eligible for a Berklee account to access alumni services. Contact Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Berklee account. Please provide the following with your request:
Note: For security purposes, we require this information be sent via email. If you have previously left a voicemail message, please ensure this information is sent via email as well. Alumni Affairs will respond within 3 business days.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Last semester enrolled at a Berklee campus
- Campus attended (Berklee in Boston, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Berklee Valencia, or Berklee Online)
- Email address for account recovery (must be a personal address not affiliated with Berklee)
- Please note that the account creation process can take up to four business days. If you need an account for a transcript that is due imminently, please include the date you need your transcript by within your account request. This will help us prioritize requests to the best of our ability. Please note that "ASAP" does not indicate a date.
2. Set up your Berklee account.
Upon receipt of your account request, Alumni Affairs will follow up with further instructions on setting up your Berklee account. Following these instructions will set up your account and send a system-generated invitation with the subject line “Berklee Account Information—Access Alumni Services.” Use the link in the email to set your password to finish setting up your access to alumni services.
Note: this link expires after twenty-four hours.
3. Access your alumni services.
Log in at berklee.onelogin.com. Your username was sent to you via the invitation email, and you should use the new password that you created in step two. Once logged in, resources such as transcript requests and the Berklee Career Manager will be accessible via the menu tool next to Log Out. To access all services available on your account, visit berklee.onelogin.com/portal and click on the Berklee: One Pass Services tab.
Having technical issues? Scroll down for an account FAQ, or contact us at email@example.com to request help using your alumni services. Please include the required details above in your support request.
When will my berklee.edu student (OnePass) access be disabled?
All new alumni are given 30 days notice to migrate their data before their student service access is disabled. As of 2019, student services are disabled one year after graduation and/or the last semester attended. Alumni Affairs will send out email messages to alert you prior to disabling your student berklee.edu (OnePass) account.
I already set up access to alumni services in the past but cannot log in. What should I do next?
I forgot my password.
If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot Password" link available at berklee.onelogin.com.
How do I back up and migrate my data?
You can create an archive of all your student Google account data through Google’s Takeout Service. Read these step-by-step instructions. We encourage alumni to back up all of their academic data before graduating. Alumni Google accounts give users access to unlimited Google Drive storage to assist in digitally storing academic resources after graduation. Recent graduates can also take advantage of Google's Takeout Transfer Services, this Google service automatically transfers emails and drive data to another google account. See these instructions from Google on how to use Takeout Transfer.
I'm a student. Can I request my alumni email account early?
Alumni services are enabled for two reasons: either the student graduates, or the student does not return to the college for two consecutive semesters (not including the summer). Otherwise, students are encouraged to use their student (OnePass) account as this provides the highest level of access to Berklee resources.
What if I leave Berklee and come back?
Students who have been away from Berklee for two consecutive semesters (not including the summer) will be granted alumni services. If you are planning to return to Berklee, please complete the Returning Student Intent Form to notify the college of your plans.
What is the best way to alert my contacts of my new email address?
Messages will not be forwarded to an alternate email address when your student Berklee.edu email is disabled. The best way to alert your contacts of your new address is to send out an email with your new address or set up a vacation responder during the 30-day transition period, alerting contacts that your email will change.