What is the new normal for professional musicians?
Join the Recording Academy and Berklee's Institute for Creative Entrepreneurship as they present Pro>Sessions, a five-part webinar series exploring and explaining how to leverage platforms and drive sustainable revenue in this new digital economy. While the coronavirus (COVID-19) has created an unprecedented strain on the music community, it also presents an opportunity to leverage digital platforms in new ways to generate revenue.
Each session will dive in to a specific topic, breaking down some of the best and most used tools, and you'll hear directly from companies and from artists like you who are maximizing opportunities. Creators will leave with tangible tools and practical insights, plus a one-page write-up detailing many more options, resources, and tips.
Topics include the following:
- Generating Revenue from Livestream and Broadcast Platforms: Thursday, May 28, 2020 (recording available here)
- Maximizing Fan Engagement: Activating and Monetizing Your Digital Audience: Thursday, July 16, 2020 (recording available here)
- New Revenue Opportunities via Digital Production Marketplaces and Remote Session Bookings: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 (recording available here)
- Leveraging Online Music Instruction Platforms to Drive Revenue: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 (recording available here)
- Getting Back to Live: Private Shows, Outdoor Concerts, Alternative Venues, and More: Thursday, October 8, 2020 (recording available here)
- Finding Hidden Revenue Within Royalty Statements and Neighboring Rights: TBA
More details, including links for future sessions on Facebook Live, are available here. Each session will be recorded and available for future viewing as well.