- Applying to the EPD Major
- Connect 2022 EDI Summit
- Visiting Artists
- Student Resources
- Lead sound designer for Emmy-winning animation company Soup2Nuts
- Audio director for Waltham-based production company Hero4Hire
- 25-year career in sound design for animation, advertising, radio, television, and video games
- Composed and performed over 20 songs for the Cloudkid/H4H/PBS children's series Fizzy's Lunch Lab, garnering tens of millions of views on YouTube
- Original music composition for various projects for clients including PBS, Sesame Street, Nickelodeon, Arnold Advertising, and many more
- "The Kitchen Crew Song," written and produced for Sesame Studios, currently has over 5.2 million YouTube views
- 2011 Emmy nomination: Sound Design on Word Girl
- B.A., New York University Tisch School of the Arts
"I'd like to give my students a love of hearing and playing with sounds."
"My assignments are designed around specific challenges and solutions I've faced over my years as a sound designer. Often I will share projects that are currently being worked on, to give real-world examples related to specific assignments. I also stress the importance of certain aspects of success that have nothing to do with artistic skills: especially timeliness and having a good demeanor."