- Applying to the EPD Major
- Connect 2022 EDI Summit
- Visiting Artists
- Student Resources
Cindy Latin is a New York City based multi-hyphenate artist most often occupying the space between R&B and jazz. Cindy is an artist, songwriter, producer, and arranger/orchestrator working with other artists and on personal projects. Her music is influenced by artists ranging from Stevie Wonder to Erykah Badu to John Coltrane. She is primarily a vocalist, but plays guitar and piano as well.
- Cindy has been fortunate enough to work with and share stages with bands and artists such as Los Elk, JUICE, Tony Award Winner Alex Brightman, John Splithoff, Drew Gasparini, Katie Ladner, Jason Gotay, Eric Stern (Tony– and Emmy–winner), Ryan Scott Oliver, Lindsay Mendez, Rob Lewis, and Lamont Leak
- Original song "In a Year From Now" has over 570,000 Spotify streams
- Featured artist and brand ambassador for Artiphon
- Artist of the Month at the Deli Magazine
- Awarded 3rd place for original music submission in Be Still Media competition
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, Dual major: contemporary writing and production and songwriting, minor in the theory of jazz and popular styles
- M.A., Berklee NYC, songwriting and production
"I want my students to come away with the tools and independence to create whatever it is they desire. Though collaboration is incredibly rewarding and important in music, I want my students to have the capabilities to work independently when needed, in addition to having the necessary vocabulary to communicate to other creatives/professionals when they are collaborating."
"As a working musician, I understand the types of professional work being asked for and done today and what my students need to be prepared to do. Additionally, I've noticed how quickly technology and trends change in the industry, so the understanding that my students need to both learn current tech while also learning how to adapt to new tech after they graduate is essential to my teaching."