- Performed with Billy Cobham, Nigel Kennedy, Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Ozzy Osborne), Didier Lockwood, Victor Bailey, James Montgomery, and David Hull (Aerosmith, Buddy Miles, Joe Perry Project)
- Performed in Europe, China, and the United States
- Released three solo records: Twenty Twenty One (Multimedia Music, 2021), Dark Green Yet Blue (Arabesque Records, 2016), and Digital World (MDScoring, 2009)
- Hosting a popular master class, How to Electrify Your Violin, designed for students of all ages who would like to learn more about getting into the modern world of fiddling
- Professional Diploma, Berklee College of Music
"Music is the soul of our existence. Let your mind feel your soul. Keep your spirit elevated with beautiful melodies, harmonies, and rhythm. Be you, yourself, and find a way to be challenged constantly. Keep getting closer and closer to your notes—notes that will spin your soul and keep you creative."
"Whether it is technical, improvisational, compositional, or any other type of musical content creation, I’m always trying to get to that next level. It requires strategy, patience, and hard work, but it does pay off. Music is a mutual language that everybody understands, but not everybody plays it. The notes you play will be understandable, acceptable, and inspirational, as long as they come out of you. And that’s my focus all the time!"