- Composer for Protodroid DeLTA
- Composer for A Token War
- Performer at the opening show of the 39th Golden Joystick Awards (drums, piano, and voice)
- Composer of "Picture for Percussion Soloist and Symphony Orchestra"—premiered at the Jerusalem Symphony's 80th anniversary concert
- Composer for the On The Dot real estate PR campaign
- Speaker at venues such as PAX and GameSoundCon
- Co-organizer of Game Audio Boston
- BMI Film Scoring Scholarship
- Video Game Audio Endowed Scholarship for Women
- Jeronimas Kačinskas Award for Outstanding Composition
- Rick Applin Award for Outstanding Fugue Composition
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, film scoring and composition with a minor in video game scoring
"The video game audio community has a positive and enthusiastic energy like no other, and that absolutely extends to its students. Everyone who pursues this discipline is doing so because of some spark—a game or a soundtrack they love and will never forget. It's this energy I look to cultivate in my classrooms. I aim to not only teach my students the important technical tools they'll need for the path ahead, but to foster the enthusiasm that made them want to pursue games in the first place."
"If there's one thing I want my students to take away from my classes, it's more love and appreciation for the medium than ever before. From indie to AAA, there are so many exciting things happening in the games industry today—and we've only just begun exploring the possibilities!"