- American Roots Music Program
- Classical Music at the College
- Berklee Contemporary Symphony Orchestra
- Effortless Mastery Institute
- Berklee Global Jazz Institute
- Berklee Institute of Jazz and Gender Justice
- Latin Music Studies
- Planet Microjam Institute
- Berklee Theater Arts Collaborative
- Berklee Really Eclectic Orchestra (BREO)
Victor Wooten began playing the electric bass guitar at the age of 2, and by 5 he was performing and touring as the bassist in the family band. He's a founding member of the supergroup Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and has been running music camps in Tennessee since the year 2000.
- Voted one of the top 10 bassists of all time by Rolling Stone
- Five-time Grammy Award winner
- Three-time winner of Bass Player Magazine's Readers Poll
"I love it when students leave my classroom inspired and excited about how good they sound."
"Every time we meet, I want to help each student take a step closer towards fulfilling their dreams."
"I love what I do, and I do what I love. My goal is to help others do the same."