Studying at Berklee comes with access to the college's performance facilities, such as the Berklee Performance Center or the Red Room at Cafe 939, our recording studios, and the Stan Getz Media Center and Library, in addition to many more studios, labs, classrooms, and performance spaces.
These are some of the facilities you might use in the course of studying songwriting at Berklee include:
- Professional Writing Division MIDI Lab: This lab consists of 12 fully-configured workstations and a separate, similarly-equipped studio for live overdubbing to provide you with hands-on access to professional music technology.
- Berklee Performance Center and other recital halls: These performance venues are available to you throughout the year for recitals and concerts.
- Recording studios: Each of the college's 16 production facilities is outfitted with professional-level equipment configured to meet a variety of teaching and recording needs.
- Songwriting Production Suite 307 (with attached live room)
- Songwriting Production Suite 309