Renowned faculty performers and advanced student performers from Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee will provide composers and audiences with exceptional performances. Several of Boston’s finest freelance musicians are also on our roster.
Faculty and students from the Conservatory’s Dance Division will be available for a few select works that incorporate dance or movement.
Note that due to rehearsal constraints, any selected works for the Conservatory’s dance community must be fixed media.
Roster of Performers for SEAMUS 2019
Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Music Division
- Sarah Brady, flute, alto flute
- Michael Norsworthy, clarinet
- Sam Solomon, percussion
- Philip Staeudlin, saxophone, contraBAND (various students from the contemporary performance program)
- Rhonda Rider, cello
- Sharan Leventhal, violin
- Nancy Zeltsman, marimba*
*See Memo to Composers for tips on writing for marimba.
Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Dance Division
- Ad-hoc faculty and students, as needed
Berklee College of Music
- Orlando Cela, flute, alto flute
- David Wallace, viola, electric violin
- Keith Kirchoff, piano (Hinge Ensemble, et. al.)
- Yoko Hagino, piano
- Marimolin (Sharan Leventhal, violin, and Nancy Zeltsman, marimba)
- BoCoCelli (faculty and student cello ensemble): Rhonda Rider, director
- Sound Icon (small ensemble): Jeffrey Means, director