Behind every Berklee student is a family that has supported and inspired them every step of the way. That's why we’re particularly proud to partner with families who choose to support all students.
Family Giving Circle brings together families throughout Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee with a common interest in strengthening our community through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Parents are invited to join by making an annual contribution of $1,000 or more to the Berklee Fund, Boston Conservatory at Berklee Annual Fund, or any designation of choice. Family Giving Circle members receive the following benefits in appreciation of their support:
- Special recognition at select Berklee events
- Exclusive e-newsletters for Family Giving Circle members
- Invitations to webinars and select Institutional Advancement events to connect with members of our donor and alumni communities
Family Leadership Committee, a small group of parents who make annual contributions of $5,000 or more to any designation, receive additional access to special events at Berklee.
Because of families like yours, our students are able to pursue their dreams and make this world a better place through their art. Join today by making your gift below.
To learn more about Family Giving Circle or to inquire about the Family Leadership Committee, please contact:
- Rachel Rosenberg, philanthropic advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for Berklee College of Music.
- Katie DiMaria, advancement officer, at email@example.com, for Boston Conservatory at Berklee.