A Message to the Class of 2020
Dear Berklee College of Music graduate,
Congratulations on your academic and musical achievements. The hard work, all-nighters, and constant multitasking have paid off. It is with great pleasure that I welcome each of you to our alumni community.
The Office of Alumni Affairs hosts programs, volunteer opportunities, and events all over the world. Our alumni centers (where we have the largest number of alumni) include Boston, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New York, San Francisco, and Valencia, Spain. Regardless of your next destination, I invite you to stay connected via the following resources:
- Email/Online Account: Your student login (OnePass account) is reserved for current students, staff, and faculty. After graduation, you will retain access to your student account for one calendar year, after which we will email you information and a link to activate your alumni account. Your alumni account gives you access to exclusive Berklee.edu content, the Berklee Career Manager, and an @alumni.berklee.edu Gmail account (optional). Once you receive the link to activate your alumni account, take action before your OnePass account expires (approximately one year after graduation—no action is required before graduation).
- Newsletters: The Office of Alumni Affairs distributes a monthly e-newsletter to alumni. It includes details of upcoming events, online presentations, job opportunities, alumni stories, and news at Berklee. You will be subscribed automatically after you graduate.
- Events: With over 80 alumni events per year, we create opportunities for alumni to network, focus on professional development, and have fun. You'll receive event invitations post-graduation, and you can always stay current by checking out the Events listings.
- Update Us: Don’t miss the above content and other event invites; make sure we have your most up-to-date information. Send us your updates anytime. Also, use this form to submit an alumni note for Berklee Today.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter via @berkleealumni. Tag us and use #berkleealumni to share your news and achievements. Also, make sure to join the Berklee alumni LinkedIn group.
The Office of Alumni Affairs welcomes your involvement and participation. For more information or any questions, please visit berklee.edu/alumni, contact email@example.com, or stop by our office, located on the third floor of 899 Boylston Street.
Congratulations once again, and welcome to the Berklee alumni community!
Director of Alumni Affairs