Submit Proof of Graduation/Transcripts

Submit Proof of High School/Secondary School Completion

All entering undergraduate students must submit proof of high school graduation prior to matriculation, even if they are transferring to Berklee from another institution. 
Students must submit a final transcript that includes a graduation date and an official signature and seal. Students who did not submit proof of secondary school completion as part of their application must submit a general report of their credential evaluation through a certified credential evaluation service.

Proof of high school graduation may be emailed to the Office of Admissions at

Submit Final Transcripts 

Students seeking transfer credit must submit their most recent college transcript to update their transfer credit records. Some documents may already have been submitted during the application process. Students who are seeking transfer credit via CLEP or AP should submit their official score report(s) to the Office of Admissions.

Visit the Transcripts and Other Supporting Materials webpage for more information on how to submit your transcripts to the Office of Admissions. 

Learn More