The Art of Record Production (ARP) will be held at Berklee's campus in Boston, Massachusetts. All of the conference venues, as well as a wide range of food and beverage options, are within a short walking distance.
Plan Your Stay
Boston is very busy in May due to university graduation ceremonies and similar events, and hotel rooms can be expensive. We have secured a limited number of discount-rate rooms at the Constitution Inn for the conference.
The Constitution Inn
150 Third Avenue
Boston, MA 02129
- The Berklee group rate is $213 per night and applies from May 16 through 19. It's available to book until April 17, 2019.
- To book, call 617-286-1209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention "Berklee group booking."
- The Constitution Inn is roughly four miles from Berklee's main campus; this is a 20-minute Uber ride (about $15). The nearest subway (or T) stop to the conference venue is Hynes Convention Center.
We also have rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Cambridge.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
250 Monsignor O'Brien Highway
Cambridge, MA 02141
- The preferential rate is $269 per night.
- Book via the link in the address above; the rate should appear automatically when you select any dates between May 16 and 19.
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is around three miles from the main campus.
Additional hotels within walking distance of the conference venue include:
Other options are as follows:
Getting around Campus
Berklee's urban campus is dotted around Boston's Back Bay, mainly along the easily walkable thoroughfares of Boylston Street and Massachusetts Avenue.
ARP sessions and events will take place at these locations:
- David Friend Recital Hall, 921 Boylston Street
- The Red Room at Cafe 939, 939 Boylston Street
Catering will be provided at the Berklee Dining Hall at 160 Massachusetts Avenue. This will also be the venue of the conference dinner event on the evening of May 18.