- Credits include film and television scores for The Seekers: Thrill Night, Under the Light, The Man Standing Next, The Closet, The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil, Innocent Witness, The Secret Mission, The Little Drummer Girl, and Wild Wild Country
- Television and web commercials for Chayu Chaxun, L'Occitane, Everbright Bank
- Composer of S.F_Senses of the Future at Milan Design Week
- Composer of the Korean JTBC television show Diary of China
- Orchestral recording experience in Hollywood, London, and Belgium
- Scholarship recipient, Berklee College of Music
- B.M., Berklee College of Music, film scoring
- Graduate certificate, USC Thornton School of Music, scoring for motion pictures and television
- M.M., USC Thornton School of Music, screen scoring
"It is crucial for students to be well-versed in music technology and software while also being very familiar with traditional classical composition and orchestration. An important part of my job is to make students feel comfortable with these mediums. Writing music for media is also an extreme team effort, and precise communication skills with team members is a must. There are tons of talented students at Berklee, and being able to collaborate with them on various projects trains you in what you will do as a professional. How amazing is the fact that there are numerous majors at Berklee and students from over 95 countries to collaborate with each other? Looking back at my own learning experience as a student, I greatly value the supportive and caring environment between professors and students. Now in my career as a teacher here at Berklee, I look forward to working in a collaborative learning and teaching environment with students."
"My professional experience has taught me that small things count, such as being punctual and being on time. I believe that the classroom should properly prepare students in these specific parts of professional life, and my teaching style is to make the students familiar with strict deadlines that they would encounter in the real world. People love music because music gives our life love, rest, and comfort. Music is more about spiritual than material; however, when working in the field as a professional, you should maintain responsible habits alongside your passion for music. My goal is to make students from music dreamers to professionals."