- Leader of the Vadim Neselovskyi Group
- Member of Gary Burton's Generations Quintet
- Performances with Karrin Allyson, George Benson, Terence Blanchard, Dee Dee Bridgewater, and Gary Burton
- Recordings include Spring Song with the Vadim Neselovskyi Group and Next Generation with Gary Burton's Generations
- B.M., Detmold Hochschule für Musik
- Diploma, Berklee College of Music
- M.M., Thelonious Monk Institute
"This is not a music school for children. If you came to Berklee you obviously already have something that you want to do, and I'm curious about it. What I really enjoy about all my students is how different they are. I'm teaching a full day, and I get to teach Mozart, and then I get to talk about bebop, and then I get to talk about indie pop tunes. We cover the full range of music."
"I think divisions in music are produced by business people, by salesman. They are trying to sell music; they need to do this. Here we are going to put jazz; here we are going to put classical music. I don't think it's working that way in the arts anymore. Things are coming together. You can't just be a jazz musician or a classical musician. So what I really love about the Piano Department is that it's very open to whatever path the student is interested in."
"Private instruction doesn't end with the lesson itself. I encourage students to email me with any questions or concerns that they have and we keep communicating via email. It's just important, I think, for them to know that I care. Fifty minutes feels too short, and that's a good sign. It means it's fun for both students and me."