- Pianist, choral conductor
- Leader of Jonathan Singleton Trio
- Musical director of Andre Ward and the Twelfth Baptist Church
- Performed with Bill Banfield's Jazz Urbane, Ysaye Barnwell, Walter Beasley, Gabrielle Goodman, and Chuck Loeb
- Director of Sharing a New Song (SANS) community chorus
- Recordings include Soul Food, Goodman's Spiritual Tapestry, Gordon O'Connell's A Collection of Lives, and Zeke Martin's Say What
- B.M., Berklee College of Music
"I want my students to not just have a greater academic musical knowledge, but to develop the tools to apply their newfound knowledge to their music and to real-world experiences."
"My experience with musical directing, accompanying, arranging, and performing in a variety of styles and situations helps me better develop methods of preparing students to become professional, working musicians. I have spent many years playing keyboards for a variety of artists in a variety of settings. I have also traveled the world as a choral director. My experience in making musical situations work, despite any challenges or limitations, helps me to tailor my teaching to the needs of the individual student."
"In my opinion, the broad range of musical disciplines one can explore and the opportunities to form collegial relationships with world-class musicians makes studying at Berklee a truly unique experience."