- Perfomances with the A-Beez (music director and coproducer of this modern soul/funk original band with husband and bassist Aaron Bellamy), Chaka Khan, Beyoncé, Terri Lyne Carrington, Gerry Leonard, Shing 02, Sam Kininger Band (of Lettuce/Soulive), Oleta Adams, Valerie Simpson, and Club D'elf
- Leader of 14-year-long Tuesday night funk/fusion residency at the renowned Wally's Jazz Cafe
- Performed for President Bill Clinton (Clinton Foundation)
- Performed at venues including Lincoln Center, the Kennedy Center, Blue Note Jazz Club NYC, Irving Plaza, House of Blues Boston and Chicago, B.B. King's NYC, Rochester Jazz Festival, Gathering of the Vibes, Cayenne Jazz Festival, and many more
- International appearances in the Caribbean, Europe (including at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, and St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, Italy)
- Shared bills with Parliament Funkadelic, Morris Day and the Time, Bootsy Collins, Fishbone, Soulive, Bela Fleck, and many more
- Recordings include the A-Beez, Say Goodbye (2018) and Never Going Back (2015); with Club D'elf, So Below, Deluxe Edition (2018); with Terri Lyne Carrington, Mosaic Project: Love and Soul (2015); with Sam Kininger Band, Anthem (BMG Japan, 2010); and with Jen Kearney, Age of Blame (2014)
- Studies with John Salmon, Cedar Walton, Charlie Banacos, Jon Metzger, and Elizabeth Bachelder
- Instruments include clavinet, piano, Hammond organ, and synthesizer
- M.M., University of North Carolina, piano performance
- B.M., Roanoke College, piano performance
"The greatest musicians are those who can articulate the language of music in multiple ways. Not just through tones, sound, and rhythm coming from their respective instruments, but also through clear communication and knowledge of harmony, stylistic variation, chord construction, form, etc. I want my students to feel excited and motivated to become the absolute best, well-versed musicians they can possibly be."
"As a keyboardist/pianist, I believe a deep harmonic understanding is paramount for ultimate musical success, both to convey meaningful, musical performances in any genre and also to become an effective teacher. Therefore, a strong knowledge of chord progressions, tonal relationships, rhythm, ear training, and listening are unwavering mainstays of my own personal teaching standards. My classical background, which eventually morphed into jazz, funk, hip-hop, and beyond, gives me versatility and relatability both in the classroom and as an avid performer."