The Boston music scene has long been viewed as one of the most innovative and exciting in the United States, and part of the reason for that is the strength of the music scene right here at Berklee. The hundreds of student, faculty, and alumni concerts on campus each year make Berklee one of the best places to see and hear what's new in music.
Keeping Our Community Healthy
Review the safety protocols Berklee has put in place to effectively protect community members and keep our infection rate low.
2022-2023 TICKET POLICY
- These policies apply to internal ticketed events at Berklee College of Music and Boston Conservatory at Berklee.
- Rental events and certain visiting artist events are not eligible for these policies.
- The availability of discounted or complimentary tickets is not guaranteed, and limits do apply.
- Discounts may be a reduced cost or a free ticket, depending on the show.
- Please only reserve discounted or complimentary tickets if you are sure you can use them.
- Policies are subject to change.
FACULTY/STAFF AND STUDENT DISCOUNT
College and Conservatory Faculty/Staff and Students*
- Four (4) discounted tickets per Boston Conservatory Theater production (available for reservation two (2) weeks before opening night)
- Four (4) discounted tickets per general admission Berklee Performance Center production (available for reservation when tickets go on sale)
- Two (2) discounted tickets per reserved seating Berklee Performance Center production (available for reservation when tickets go on sale)
- Two (2) discounted tickets per Seully Hall production (available for reservation two (2) weeks before opening night)
- One (1) discounted ticket per Zack Box production (available for reservation two (2) weeks before opening night)
- 50% off for Berklee Alumni
Tickets must be reserved in advance, as all tickets will have a cost on the day of the show. Restrictions apply—not every production will be eligible for a discount. If you reserve a discounted ticket to a performance that sells out and your ticket has not been redeemed 15 minutes after showtime, then your seat will be given to someone on the wait list. To redeem your discounted faculty/staff or student tickets, you may:
- Visit our event page and redeem tickets online. Choose the quantity of tickets under the “Berklee Faculty/Staff” or “Berklee Student” pricing. Add tickets to your shopping cart. In your shopping cart, you will be required to enter your full Berklee email address in the “Membership ID” field at the right of the column. Hit submit to verify your eligibility and proceed with your order.
- Visit the box office and redeem tickets in-person at 136 Massachusetts Ave. Please provide a valid Berklee ID and email address to redeem tickets. During fall and spring semesters, the box office is open Monday–Friday, 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (as well as two (2) hours prior to ticketed Berklee Performance Center events, and at the Boston Conservatory Theater and Seully Hall box offices one (1) hour prior to ticketed events). We are closed on weekends and observed holidays.
*Please note that the name on the ticket order should match the name in the email address that you are providing to redeem discounted or complimentary tickets. Fraudulent use of discounted or complimentary tickets by individuals will result in the discontinuation of ticket benefits.
In the event of a sold-out performance at select venues, the box office will start a wait list one hour prior to the show. There is no guarantee that there will be any unused seats at a sold-out performance. Patrons must be physically present and may only place their own name on the list. List position is forfeited if a patron is not present when their name is called.
Patrons who choose to leave their tickets at will call must produce a valid photo ID in order to claim their tickets.
COLLEGE: SHOW LEADER TICKETS
Show leaders of Berklee Performance Center productions are entitled to receive 50 complimentary tickets for their show. These tickets may not be re-sold at a cost. Tickets will only be released to the show leader 24–48 hours after they have met with the production team (please reach out to email@example.com to schedule). Show leaders may request:
- 50 tickets - Located in the orchestra (or first-come, first-served tickets if the show is general admission). These tickets will be given to the leader in advance to distribute. The box office will not request or manage this list of attendees.
- 100 tickets - 50 located in the orchestra, other locations are best available at the time of your request. These tickets will NOT be given to the show leader, but rather the leader will submit a guest list of names to the box office. The final list must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the show or the tickets will be released for sale. These tickets will be distributed by the box office to your guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Show leaders may NOT take tickets or set specific seats aside for guests. Note: this option is only available for reserved seating shows. This option must be approved by the Box Office at the time that the event is booked.
CONSERVATORY: PRODUCTION COMPS
An allotment of complimentary tickets will be made available per Conservatory production to the director, crew, guests, and department members who need more than their discounted allotment (accessible per the above policy). These tickets are mostly reserved for non-Conservatory guests without access to discounted tickets. Student cast and crew can obtain free tickets in advance per the above policy. Production comp tickets will not be held at the box office.
- Boston Conservatory Theater: 20 tickets per performance. Tickets are requested via a spreadsheet managed by the Box Office, and mobile tickets are emailed to the addresses provided 24-48 hours prior to opening night.
- Seully Hall: 20 tickets per performance. Tickets are requested from the box office via email and left at will call.
- Zack Box: 20 tickets per performance. Tickets are reserved and password-protected, and show leaders are responsible for sharing the password with their guests.
Any unused production comp tickets will be returned to the inventory for public sale no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day before opening night (for example, if opening night is Thursday at 8:00 p.m., unused production comps will be returned to the inventory by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday).
Departments may request to hold a block of Berklee Performance Center, Boston Conservatory Theater, or Seully Hall tickets for purchase. These holds can be coordinated with the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The box office will reserve the best tickets available at the time of the request. For reserved seating blocks of twenty (20) or more, tickets will be spaced out in smaller clusters throughout the theater. Departments are responsible for reaching out to the Box Office five (5) business days before the date of the show to release or purchase tickets. If the Box Office does not receive information regarding holds by this time, then the tickets will be released for sale.
Group discounts for ten (10) or more tickets will be applied when available, and tickets must be purchased using your department’s P-Card or cash. Please coordinate a purchase meeting with the box office at email@example.com. Departments are responsible for distributing these tickets to their guests.
BOSTON CONSERVATORY ORCHESTRA
Faculty/staff and students are eligible for two (2) complimentary tickets per Boston Conservatory Orchestra production with a valid Berklee ID. These events take place in off-campus venues, and tickets will be distributed by these venues directly. Most require complimentary tickets to be picked up in-person to confirm ID. For some of these events, the box office will receive an allotment of complimentary tickets to distribute directly from the box office. The box office will alert the Music Division about these shows.
THE RED ROOM AT CAFE 939
The Red Room at Cafe 939 presents many free internal and external events per semester that are produced by various departments. The venue also presents ticketed concerts from touring artists, which are presented by outside promoters. These shows will occasionally have student discounts that will be posted on individual events on the Red Room at Cafe 939 website.
Any questions regarding ticket policies should be directed to: Berklee Box Office
firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-747-2261